Saturday, November 29, 2008

High School Musical 3 : Senior Year (MV)

Suppose to watch movie Tropic Thunder but only left 5th row from the screen. Due to bad movie experience, we wont watch any movie that the seating was located first 5rows from the screen. Left not much choice, we choose the movie High School Musical (Only J want to watch it actually, he is such a lala kid, cant imagine ppl at his age still chase for idolssss -_-")

The movie was kinda boring & the song was so so, not really nice at all, too kiddies. Me & J fall asleep in it, not sure about C, those was really a good cradlesong U_U

The whole movie storyline of high school was too fantasy for us, it will never happen here nor at US at least not that fun as shown in the movie. Dont like the love storyline part nor the friendship part either, overall the storyline is too over, not realistic at all.

This is one of the worst musical movie I ever watched, not watched High School Musical 1 or 2, maybe they r as worse as this too. Maybe I just dont like guy with long hair (look dirty, act cute?? yiak) or I hate my high school life that not that happening compare to it? Really cant understand y kidss like it so much, some kids in the cinema even laught in some scene, I was like huh ?_? I appreciate those costume, stage design & dance effort, but I'm just not a fan of it, sorry.

Overall Rating: C

No comments: