Wednesday, April 30, 2014

VW MALAYSIA SHOCKING BAD AFTER SALES CUSTOMER SERVICE – VOLKSWAGEN CAR OWNERS PISSED OFF EXPERIENCES ON VW FB!

wpid vw malaysia customer service2


Volkswagen Malaysia FB flooded with bad post and comments from VW car owners especially their bad VW Golf, Polo, Passat, Jetta and others with DSG gearbox and unreliable engine problem. We were very shocked when we found a lot of customer complaint inside their official wall.

Some of them call VW as the Very Worst car brand with so many problem and they regret owning a money sucker car from VW. Read more bad experience from some of VW owners below.

VW MALAYSIA SHOCKING BAD AFTER SALES CUSTOMER SERVICE – VOLKSWAGEN CARS OWNERS PISSED OFF EXPERIENCES ON VW FB!

VW = Very Worst brand, fyi it is problematic car, with that price shud consider others. Had changed my engine after 10 months and Very Worst after sales service…

hear that lot of complaint after sales service abt DSG all vw car….?o

Its a problematic car. My 2 years car had been in & out service centre for nearly 15 times.

Crazy pricing and lousy after sale service. Might as well get a Mercedes for that price.

Customer service is terrible seriously

service are poooooooooooooooooor.

Problematic car. Bad after sale service. When you buy a rm200K car, you don’t expect all this trauma and hassles.



Nicole Wong:
I always believe Volkswagen is a trustworthy brand and customers’ satisfaction is always the company’s highest priority. But I’m very sad to say I’m very disappointed with my experience this time with your company.

My car is among one of the recall units for replacement of mechatronics of DSG gearbox due to manufacturer’s defect. On 6 Aug 2013, as scheduled, I sent in my car to your Ipoh road service centre to perform the repair works.

Unfortunately, my car has yet to be fixed and returned to me up till today, which is at least 10 working days since the day I sent in my car. I’m very disappointed because I didn’t expect the repair work to take so long. As stated in your letter, the checks and all necessary repair works will only require 3 hours to be completed.
I truly understand that my case is a ‘special’ case as explained by your service supervisor. However it is still very unfair to me as it has caused me a lot of inconveniences. Appreciate the initiative to give me a courtesy car since 7 Aug 2013, the second day I sent in my car, but disappointingly, I have yet be given a courtesy car until today.

I look forward to your reply and a resolution to my problem.



Chan Char :
Its an agonizing 1 hour drive from KL to your service center at Jln 222 without AIRCON!!! Just bought the car for 2 months and its giving me quite a number of issues.

1. Aircon died on me.
2. Exzos is making some weird noises.
3. Vibrating while changing from gear 5 to 6.
4. And others.

And I thought German made cars are of higher quality.
Really disappointed.

wpid vw malaysia customer service2 Volkswagen Malaysia FB flooded with bad post and comments from VW car owners especially their bad VW Golf, Polo, Passat, Jetta and others with DSG gearbox and unreliable engine problem. We were very shocked when we found a lot of customer complaint inside their official wall. Some of them call VW as the Very Worst car brand with so many problem and they regret owning a money sucker car from VW. Read more bad experience from some of VW owners below. VW MALAYSIA SHOCKING BAD AFTER SALES CUSTOMER SERVICE – VOLKSWAGEN CARS OWNERS PISSED OFF EXPERIENCES ON VW FB! VW = Very Worst brand, fyi it is problematic car, with that price shud consider others. Had changed my engine after 10 months and Very Worst after sales service… hear that lot of complaint after sales service abt DSG all vw car….?o Its a problematic car. My 2 years car had been in & out service centre for nearly 15 times. Crazy pricing and lousy after sale service. Might as well get a Mercedes for that price. Customer service is terrible seriously service are poooooooooooooooooor. Problematic car. Bad after sale service. When you buy a rm200K car, you don’t expect all this trauma and hassles.


Nicole Wong:
I always believe Volkswagen is a trustworthy brand and customers’ satisfaction is always the company’s highest priority. But I’m very sad to say I’m very disappointed with my experience this time with your company.

 My car is among one of the recall units for replacement of mechatronics of DSG gearbox due to manufacturer’s defect. On 6 Aug 2013, as scheduled, I sent in my car to your Ipoh road service centre to perform the repair works.

 Unfortunately, my car has yet to be fixed and returned to me up till today, which is at least 10 working days since the day I sent in my car. I’m very disappointed because I didn’t expect the repair work to take so long. As stated in your letter, the checks and all necessary repair works will only require 3 hours to be completed. 

I truly understand that my case is a ‘special’ case as explained by your service supervisor. However it is still very unfair to me as it has caused me a lot of inconveniences. Appreciate the initiative to give me a courtesy car since 7 Aug 2013, the second day I sent in my car, but disappointingly, I have yet be given a courtesy car until today.

 I look forward to your reply and a resolution to my problem.



Chan Char :
Its an agonizing 1 hour drive from KL to your service center at Jln 222 without AIRCON!!! Just bought the car for 2 months and its giving me quite a number of issues.

1. Aircon died on me.
2. Exzos is making some weird noises.
3. Vibrating while changing from gear 5 to 6.
4. And others.

 And I thought German made cars are of higher quality. Really disappointed.


Vijay Ananth :
Yet another horrible experience with Volkswagen Malaysia. My car could not start this morning! Called up the so called premium 24hours auto assist. First call 20 mins to get through, after taking down my details they tell me they can only deploy the tow truck in about an hour, so scheduled for 3pm so I can get to work but I get an SMS stating tow truck will be over in 0 mins! So I waited for 10 mins for tow truck guy to call but no one did, I called back the “premium” auto assist and after 35 mins of answering machine putting me on hold, someone answers me and tell me no the tow truck will come only at 3pm, then why send a false text and keep me waiting for no reason? Since I am already super late for work I told them to just send the tow truck immediately! They said it will be here in 45mins to an hour. After 40mins of waiting tow truck guy calls and asks for address and tell me they just got the order and will be here in about an hours time! What an excellent quality and customer service! It is a disgrace if this company is ISO 9001 certified! My gear box problem is also not solved and I’ve been waiting for 3 months already. Apparently VW forgot to register my car with allianze insurance for their extended warranty program so they are just making me wait and the car condition deteriorate!! I’ve asked for my car to be rectified first while the paper works sorted out also they could not consider!! So many calls that I make are also not entertained or returned? Complain on Facebook wall, someone took my details down and tells me they are attending to it but apparently another paper work created with no answer!!! You guys are really terrible! I really am regretting buying Volkswagen, my Honda was way more reliable and I got much better care from Honda service center!!
My details if anyone is interested in helping, mail me at zytronyx@yahoo.com



Yeehang :
To person in charge of customer services, I am currently driving a Volkswagen CC Sport 2013 just bought it in the early 2013. Not even driving it for a year and I am returning to Volkswagen service center for 4 times due to the problem of AIR BAG INDICATOR. The last time was on 14 of Aug and today, 16 of Aug, the air bag indicator light up again for no reason. Several times i returning to Volkswagen Service Center located in Cheras Selatan and the technician told me they cant detect any faulty on the system and they just some how turn off the indicator light and it will light up again after few days or weeks. I felt very frustrated of wasting my precious time going back there to fix it again and again. It is very unprofessional for the technician of Volkswagen as they can’t even fix a small problem of my car for so many times and wasting all my time returning to a so called VOLKSWAGEN SERVICE CENTER. It is very disappointing on the quality of Volkswagen (GERMAN AUTOMOBILE) providing on a RM 250,000 car, and the skill of the technician. This nightmare experience really ruined the image of Volkswagen in my mind and I THINK VOLKSWAGEN MIGHT NOT BE MY FUTURE CHOICE ANYMORE if the problem still on going. I would be highly appreciate if Volkswagen Malaysia could take my case seriously and send me some truly certified and professional technician to fix my problems as I do not hope to visit the service center every month. Thank you very much and highly appreciate if you could fix my problem.



Nalliah :
 I am a owner of Volkswagen Passat. I bought the car in July 2012. I drove the car from Sitiawan to Nilai. Parked the car in Nilai, the next morning could not start the car. Battery knocked off. Called the service center in Seremban, just told me off, sorry can’t do anything because of the Raya Holidays. Ok…when can this problem be rectified when asked, only on Monday (12/08/2013) that is today. Our holidays planned were all gone by the wind. 

Borrowed my son-in-laws car to come back to my hometown, assuring my son-in-law that the car battery will be replaced on Monday, since his day off (12/08/2013). He can tow the car to the nearest service station to replace the battery and use the Volkswagen to go to work the next day.

Imagine, how pissed off one can be when you are told no battery to replace because no stock after towing the car to the nearest service station. They have to order for the battery and you can get it replaced only next Monday. 

No way ……..my son is now still waiting there in service station for the problem to be rectificed.

What is the use of all the flowery advertisements….when Volkwagen Malaysia can’t even get the battery replaced immediately.

 My long weekend, was a horrible one with my Volkswagen Passat just a 1 year old car.



Eric :
Seriously volkswagen, you SUCK!!!
U ruin my raya holiday with a bus noise engine today n cant get it fix cuz u n ur men is goin raya? I just serviced my car a month ago and it start giving me problems after a month, r u kidding me? 2012 raya u ruin it too with a battery failure.
Seriously u suck to the max!!! 



Hanushia :
It has finally come to a point in which I have totally lost respect and faith in this very prestigious brand. Recently I got into an accident, in which i was hit from the back by a careless Myvi driver. So i decided to bring my car to the same VW dealer I got my car from. I am going to place the bitter moments chronologically:

1) The paint job (prior to the accident) was bad, so they promised to fix this issue by granting me a courtesy car in return
2) Unfortunately the accident occurred
3) The marketing personnel was kind enough to extend the duration of loan of the courtesy car from 3 days to as long as it takes for the car to be repaired. I repeat “to as long as it takes for the car to be repaired”
4) I sent in my car on July 23rd, I was promised the car will be done latest by August 6th (yes that long)
5) Last Friday (2 August 2013) at 1130, I got a call from the same marketing personnel, telling me needs the courtesy car back latest by Saturday morning (3 August 2013). According to him a customer who happens to be acquaintances with the Principal of VW needs the car. I was shocked.
6) I was so upset and decided to return the on Friday itself. Got a cab to the train station and got the train back home (I live in Seremban)
7) I texted both the Claims personnel and the marketing personnel today on the updates of my car, somehow the claims personnel have not replied me. The marketing personnel said it’ll be done on Wednesday 5pm. like WTH! Whatever happened to “latest by Tuesday”??

I am a young lady traveling daily from Seremban to the Klang Valley and imagine how stressful and annoying it is when you do not have a car! I am thankful that these fellas loaned the courtesy car to me but why on earth take it back to abruptly? Whatever happened to “Customers come first”?? Its a shame VW has been treating their customers in a such a demeaning manner! Look at Toyota and their customer service skills. They basically pamper their customers to bits unlike the cocky VW dealers. Some staffs of VW can actually boldly meddle with their HPs in front of the clients, absolutely ignoring our stares. Just because they work there, doesn’t mean its their fathers’ company. I am so darn tired of these nonsensical idiosyncrasies. I seriously regret getting a VW car. If only I knew how terrible VW is at treating their customers. Sorry VW I will not suggest this brand to any of my family members, friends, colleagues or anyone who comes up to me asking they should get a car from VW. Its a big NO NO. You people failed me and many of the other unsatisfied customers out there. SHAME.




wpid vw malaysia customer service011

wpid vw malaysia customer service021

wpid vw malaysia customer service031



Masalah kereta volkswagen, kongsi  pengalaman anda..

No comments: